Interested in joining NASJA? We’d love to have you! Our membership is open to those who are employed by accredited journalistic properties or who work as freelancers for a variety of media outlets and have:
- Published and/or sold one to three by-lined articles (depending on publication; one for bigger outlets and three for smaller), photographs, videos or illustrations on snow sports related subjects in a season. Work can be in any type of media.
- Published a book on snow sports in the past two years with updates every five years. It can be consumer or trade oriented in print or electronic version.
- Meet criteria for “press category” active blog or website and meet basic standards for the establishment of active website with frequently updated original content about snow sports, proof of audience engagement, and strong social media presence.
- worked as an editor employed by media outlets that publish editorial material on snow sports.
- worked as a publisher who has produced annual or monthly publications, websites, reports or programs that cover snow sports.
Note: Credentials are reviewed every other year.
Membership comes with some great benefits! A NASJA press membership allows you to:
- Network with over 175 press members and over 50 corporate members.
- Receive product discounts (up to 70% off retail pricing) through the NASJA Experticity affiliation. Read more.
- Access membership directories with the latest contact information on all press and corporate members.
- Attend all chapter meetings in your region, plus the annual NASJA meeting and awards show.
- Attend professional development workshops and on-snow events.
- Receive NASJA newsletters.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.