Thank you for registering for the pre-trip for the 2019 NASJA Annual Meeting.
Your name will be provided to Sydnie Furton, Director of Marketing and Communications at Visit Ogden who will coordinate lodging with the hotel.
You will be notified with lodging details from either Sydnie or NASJA.
Please note that the pre-trip is limited to 15 active press members and slots will be offered as people register.
Below are the details:
Pretrip to Snowbasin/Powder (limit of 15 active press members) March 31-April 2*
Visit Ogden has arranged media rates for NASJA press members at Courtyard Marriott, Hampton Inn and Suites, Bigelow Hotel for prices ranging from $59-$62 per night.
March 31, 2019 – Check-in Sunday
- 5-6:30 p.m.: Axe Throwing Activity
- 7:00 p.m.: Dinner hosted by Sydnie Furton, Visit Ogden, Director of Marketing and Communications. Roosters Brewing Co.
Monday April 1, 2019: Ski day at Snowbasin
- Hosted by Megan Collins, Communications Coordinator, skiing and group lunch
- Apres or dinner: Shooting Star Bar in Huntsville (oldest in Utah)
Tuesday April 2, 2019: Ski day at Powder Mountain
- Hosted by JP Goulet, Marketing Manager, skiing and group lunch
See you in Utah!!