NASJA Annual Meeting April 3 – 7, 2019
NASJA’s Annual Meeting is being held in Park City, Utah on April 3-7, 2019, in conjunction with Snowsport History Celebration by the Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame. Park City Mountain Resort has had a record-breaking season of snow so there will be great spring skiing in early April. Don’t Miss Out! Learn what’s new for next year, improve your skiing skills, and network with your media and communications colleagues. Park City Mountain Resort has had a record-breaking season of snow so there will be great spring skiing in early April. Don’t Miss Out! Registration is now open — details and link below.
Press Member Registration cost: $95 includes daily activities and several meals. Guest/Corporate registration rate: $119 includes most meals (not the Ski Utah dinner for press members). Lift ticket cost for guests/corporate is $95 per day at Park City.
Lodging is in Canyons Village. Prices range from $183 per night for a hotel room ($262 for a 1 bedroom with 2 bathrooms) at the Silverado to $232 per night for a hotel room ($303 for a 1 bedroom) at the Grand Summit. Once registered, you will receive a link to the hotels.
Tuesday, April 2, 2019
- Check into Park City lodging
- 6:00 p.m.: Ski Butler Fitting: Grand Summit Hotel, room TBD
Wednesday April 3, 2019:
- Ski day at Deer Valley – Hosted by Emily Summers, Sr. Communications Manager
- 8:00 a.m.-9 a.m.: Meet for a breakfast buffet in the Bald Eagle Room at Snow Park Lodge. Deer Valley will provide lift tickets for active press members. Transportation to Deer Valley: On your own.
- Noon Lunch: $30 vouchers provided. Good at Snow Park Lodge, Silver Lake Lodge or Empire Canyon Lodge Afternoon skiing on your own
- 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.: Welcome Reception hosted by Pendry Residences Park City, 3720 Sundial Ct., Park
Thursday April 4, 2019:
- Ski day at Park City Mountain Resort – Hosted by Margo Van Ness, Sr. Communications Manager and Jessica Miller Senior Communications Specialist
- Note:Park City will provide lift vouchers for three days for NASJA press members and a lunch voucher
- 9:00 a.m.: Meet at Canyons Base, Red Pine Gondola to head over to the Park City area
- 11:00 a.m.: Meet private guide for Historic Mining Tour at the top of the Silverlode Lift
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch at Miner’s Camp
- 4:45-6:30 p.m.: U.S. Ski-Snowboard Hall of Fame Kick-Off Reception: Alf Engen Park (Utah Olympic Park); meet at Grand Summit at 4:30 to head over. Cash bar, fashion show, women industry awards
- 7:30 p.m.: Dinner – on your own
Friday April 5, 2019:
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m.: Ski day at Park City Mountain Resort,
- 9:00 a.m. – Meet at Canyons Base, Red Pine Gondola to head over to the Park City area
- 12:30 p.m.: Lunch on your own. Options include: Miners Camp, Red Pine Lodge, Tombstone Grill, Summit House and Legacy Lodge
- 4:30-5:30 p.m.: Annual Meeting, Grand Summit, Painted Horse Parlor 1.NASJA VP Jeff Blumenfeld, an ISHA board member, will present “Must Ski TV” a look at how skiing has been perceived by TV sit-coms (hint: not very well).
- 7 p.m.: Dinner – Hosted by Ski Utah, Hearth and Hill Restaurant near Canyons Village.
Saturday April 6, 2019: Ski day at Park City Mountain Resort
- 7:30-9:00 a.m.: NASJA breakfast at Grand Summit, Kokopelli Parlor III. Presentation by Kelly Pawlak, NSAA president
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m.: Meet at Canyons Base Gondola for a Park City ski day.
- 12:30 lunch TBD
- 5 p.m.-11 p.m.: Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, Little America, Salt Lake City
Sunday April 7, 2019 – Departure
- Canyons Village | Grand Summit: $172 Hotel | $238 1-Bedroom
- Canyons Village | Sundial Lodge: $141 Hotel | $212 1-Bedroom
- Canyons Village | Silverado Lodge: $142 Hotel | $206 1-Bedroom
- Downtown Park City | DoubleTree by Hilton (Yarrow): $159 Hotel
- Downtown Salt Lake City | Little America | $154 Tower | $99 Garden
Note: prices above do not include resort fee and taxes. Ask when booking. Breakfast vouchers may be available as well at a discount when making reservations.
*Subject to change