NASJA Annual Meeting April 3 – 7, 2019
NASJA’s Annual Meeting is being held in Park City, Utah on April 3-7, 2019, in conjunction with Snowsport History Celebration by the Ski and Snowboard Hall of Fame. The Park City area has great spring skiing in April. Learn what’s new for next year, improve your skiing skills, and network with your media and communications colleagues. Registration is now open — details and link below.
Press Member Registration cost: $95 includes daily activities and several meals. Guest/Corporate registration rate: $119 includes most meals (not the Ski Utah dinner for press members). Lift ticket cost for guests/corporate is $95 per day at Park City.
Lodging is in Canyons Village. Prices range from $183 per night for a hotel room ($262 for a 1 bedroom with 2 bathrooms) at the Silverado to $232 per night for a hotel room ($303 for a 1 bedroom) at the Grand Summit. Once registered, you will receive a link to the hotels.
Tuesday evening: check into Park City lodging
6 p.m.: Ski Butlers Fitting: Grand Summit Hotel, room TBD
- Wednesday April 3, 2018:
- Ski day at Deer Valley
- Hosted by Emily Summers, Sr. Communications Manager
8-9 a.m.: Meet for breakfast at Snow Park Lodge. Deer Valley will provide $30 voucher and lift ticket. Transportation to Deer Valley: TBD
- 9 a.m.-noon: Emily Summers and Abby Railton will lead groups.
- Noon Lunch: $30 vouchers provided; Silver Lake Lodge, 1-4 p.m.:
- Afternoon skiing on your own
- Welcome Reception: 6-8:30 p.m. Canyons base; details TBD
- Thursday April 4, 2018:
- Ski day at Park City Mountain Resort
- Hosted by Margo Van Ness, Sr. Communications Manager and Jessica Miller Senior Communications Specialist
- Note: Park City will provide lift vouchers for 3 days for NASJA press members and a lunch voucher
- 10 a.m.: Meet at Park City Mountain Village (easy to ski over from Canyons base). Jessica Miller will arrange a private guide to escort our group on a 2-hour Silver to Slopes Historic Mining Tour.
- 12:30: Lunch Cloud Dine
- 4:45-6:30 p.m.: U.S. Ski-Snowboard Hall of Fame Kick-Off Reception: Alf Engen Park (Utah Olympic Park); meet at Grand Summit at 4:30 to head over
Cash bar, fashion show, women industry awards
- 7:30 p.m.: Dinner – on your own
- Friday April 5, 2018:
- 7:30 a.m.: ISHA Historians’ Colloquium, Grand Summit Hotel. If interested, contact Kathe Dillman at email@example.com
- 8 a.m: NASJA breakfast – TBD
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m: Ski day at PCMR, meet at Canyons Base Gondola
- 12:30 lunch Mid Mountain Lodge
- 4:30 p.m. Annual Meeting, Grand Summit, room TBD
- 7 p.m.: Dinner – hosted by Ski Utah, Hearth and Hill Restaurant near Canyons Village. Guests invited but will have to pay for their dinner.
- Saturday April 6, 2018: Ski day at Park City Mountain Resort
- 7:30 a.m.: NASJA breakfast at Grand Summit with Groupe Rossignol presentation
- 9 a.m.-4 p.m.: Meet at Canyons Base Gondola
- 12:30 lunch TBD
- 5 p.m.-11 p.m.: HOF Induction Ceremony, Little America, SLC
- Special price for NASJA press members: $99 (regular price about $295)
- Sunday April 7, 2018: Depart
- Canyons Village | Grand Summit: $172 Hotel | $238 1-Bedroom
- Canyons Village | Sundial Lodge: $141 Hotel | $212 1-Bedroom
- Canyons Village | Silverado Lodge: $142 Hotel | $206 1-Bedroom
- Downtown Park City | DoubleTree by Hilton (Yarrow): $159 Hotel
- Downtown Salt Lake City | Little America | $154 Tower | $99 Garden
Note: prices above do not include resort fee and taxes. Ask when booking. Breakfast vouchers may be available as well at a discount when making reservations.